Merchandise purchased from Tonerworld.com can be returned for a refund or exchanged for up to one year from the invoice date. Product over 3 months may be subject to a restock fee of up to 20%. A Tonerworld.com RA Form must be submitted to return/exchange merchandise.
After you submit the Tonerworld.com RA Form, you will receive your RA number within 3 business days via email. RA numbers are valid for 30 days after they are issued. If applicable, you will also receive a free pre-paid shipping label to be used to return the merchandise. Free pre-paid labels will be provided for Tonerworld.com shipping errors and defective products.
- All returned products must be in their original packaging.
- Identify your return with your RA number on the outer shipping box, not the product box.
- All non-defective returns must be in resalable condition to receive refund. Do not write, place stickers, tape, etc. on the original packaging as that will make it not resalable.
- All non-defective returns will be assessed a 5% restocking fee.
- Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
- Items that are determined to be more than 30% empty will not be accepted and will be charged to your account.
- Refund will not be given for defective returns found to be non-defective.
If you want to receive a replacement, the replacement will be sent out immediately free of charge once the Tonerworld.com RA Form has been submitted. If the replacement request is submitted before 7:30 EST, the product will be delivered in 1 to 2 business days. The replacement will ship out the following business day for requests made after 7:30 EST. If the original return is not received within two weeks of your replacement order shipping, the cost of the replacement item will be charged to your account. A refund will be issued when the original return is received if the RA number is still valid. RA numbers are valid for 30 days after they are issued.
Questions? Contact us
Tonerworld.com reserves the right to update policies without prior notice.