- VISA, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate Purchase cards are accepted at time of purchase.
- All order ship via ground services by carrier of Tonerworld’s choice, unless otherwise requested by the customer
- Packages will ship out same day of our facilities that are placed by the following times:
*Middletown, CT: Ground Orders: 5:45PM EST; 2nd Day & Next Day Air packages: 7:45PM EST
*Memphis, TN: Ground Orders: 6:45PM EST; 2nd Day & Next Day Air Packages: 7:45PM EST
*Fresno, CA: Ground Orders & 2nd Day Air Packages: 7:45PM EST; Next Day Air Packages: 6:45PM EST
Sales Tax Policy
- Tonerworld will comply with all state tax laws and will charge tax where applicable. If your business is tax exempt Tonerworld requires a valid resale certificate on file.
Products, Pricing and Services
- Tonerworld’s products do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any persons or third party, patents, copyrights or trademarks.
- Tonerworld reserves the right to update prices, product specifications, and policies without prior notice
- Orders are processed immediately. Changes to orders cannot be made and orders cannot be canceled.
- To return product please visit www.tonerworld.com and fill out the return authorization or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order number
- Reason for the return
- Defective description
- Item Lot code
- Return Authorizations (RAs) will take 2-4 business days to be processed.
- Credit will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the product subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
- All returns must be sent back freight prepaid, unless a prepaid label is provided.
- Any returns that are sent back freight collect will be refused.
- If product is sent without a Return Authorization, non-Tonerworld product is returned, or empty cartridges are returned no credit will be. Tonerworld is not responsible to return the product.
- Return Authorizations will expire 15 days from the issue date.
- Credits are given in the form of a credit memo to the original account. The account must be active and transfer of credit is not permitted. Credit memo number must be referenced on remittance for proper payment application.
Over shipment, Short Shipment and Wrong Item Shipments
- All over, short and wrong item shipments must be reported to Tonerworld within 15 days of receipt.
- Requests for returns resulting from Tonerworld errors must be made within 15 days of receipt
Non-Defective Product Returns
- Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and a return authorization MUST be requested within 60 days of purchase and subsequently returned within 75 days of purchase.
- Any non-defective return received that is not 100% resalable (with all original packaging, all parts, instructions, and labels) will be returned to you at your expense. Please do not write the Return Authorization number or place labels on the original packaging, as that will make it non-resalable.
Defective Compatible/Remanufactured Product Returns
- All Compatible products have a lifetime warranty.
- All returns of these products require your original purchase order number or our invoice number, the lot number (found on the cartridge), product name, model number and a description of the issue.
- All defective returns will be inspected and toner cartridges will be weighed. Product that is found to be non-defective or used will not be credited. Such product will be returned to you at your expense.
- All defective returns should be reported at the time they are discovered.
Defective OEM Product Returns
- The following OEM manufacturers require that the end user report defective products directly. Tonerworld will not accept returns, please contact these manufacturers at the phone numbers listed below.
- Brother 800-284-4329
- Canon 800-423-2366
- Hewlett Packard 800-334-5144
- Kyocera 800-255-6482
- Lexmark 800-438-2468
- Panasonic 800-HELP-FAX
- Ricoh 800-882-4858
- Sharp 800-237-4277
- Xerox 888-339-7887
- For all other OEM defective product returns the original purchase order number or your invoice number are needed for return
- All OEM defective returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice.
- All OEM defective products must be returned freight prepaid.
- All bottled copier, fax, printer supplies including toner, developer and fuser supplies are checked and in saleable condition before shipping and therefore are not returnable. All sales of these items are final
- All returns for multi-unit packaged (two packs, etc.) product must be returned in the same unit of measure in which they are purchased.
Products Damaged In Transit
- To receive a credit for product damaged in transit, the damaged product must be reported to Tonerworld within 5 days of receipt of the product. In addition, we ask that pictures of the damage be sent to email@example.com